Top Reasons to Choose Windsor-Essex
1. Central Windsor-Essex sits within an 9 hour drive of over half of the North American population. Being on the Canada/US border means that we have advanced expertise in international trades.
2. Windsor-Essex is home to a diversified workforce with demonstrated capacity in manufacturing, engineeing, agri-businesss, the life sciences. aerospace and business processing operations. Education is also a major sector in which we offer extensive expertise.
3. Affordable land prices here are among the most attractive in the continent. Housing costs are among Canada's most affordable- roughly half of Toronto prices- and commercial and industrial space are both available and affordable, by any standard.
4. Our location deep in the heart of North America, makes us an excellent location for multi-modal ogistics. With direct access to continental air and rail systems, major land routes and deep-water ocean ports, we're an ideal point of interchange for North American logistics operations.
5. The Windsor-Essex region is home to a number of high profile companies and their associated internationally recognized brands. Top employers are Hiram Walker and Sons, Farrows Group, Nature Fresh Farms, Diageo, Greenshield Canada, Chrysler, Allied Demecq, Caesars Windsor, Flex and Gate, Ford Motor Company and Windsor Salt.
6. We're home to several major research facilities and institutes of higher education. Our newest addition- a 300,000sq.ft. world leading $112 million Centre for Engineering and Innovation open at St.Clair College. With several strategic intitiatives linking higher education and workforce development, it's no wonder our area's post-secondary programs are internationally recognized as institutes of "hire" education. In fact, the University of Windsor has Canada's highest percentage of international students.
Interested in Investing??? Click here